One of the highly promising and a brilliant Tabla player of the present generation.
Madhurjya is pursuing his lesson in tabla from his illustrious father Dr.Dilip Ranjan Barthakur, an eminent Tabla player and a musicologist.
• Awarded with the title of TALA MANI from Sur Singar Samsad of Mumbai in 2008.
• Awarded from the Govt. of Uzbekistan with the title of “Person Who Cares For The Art Of The East”, in Sharq Taronalari International Music Festival in Uzbekistan in 2019
• Has been awarded in Opera Auditorium by the PRESIDENT OF ALBANIA for performing at 13th death Anniversary of MOTHER TERESA in 2010.
•Awarded the National Fellowship in Music from the Ministry of Culture, govt. of India in 2014
• Awarded the NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP in Tabla from the Ministry of Culture, govt. of India in 2006.
• A recipient of National Talent Scholarship in Music from 1996 to 2005 from the CENTRE OF CULTURAL RESOURCES AND TRANING(CCRT), GOVT. OF India.
• An empanelled artiste of INDIAN COUNCIL FOR CULTURAL RELATION (ICCR) in 2008
• Performed tabla solo as a delegate from West Bengal Government in NATIONAL INTEGRATION PROGRAMME held in Cochi, Kerela in 2005.
• Performed tabla in DOORDARSHAN LUCKNOW, GUWAHATI, PPC, DIBRUGARH, N.E.TV, BBC LONDON, FRANCE TV, NEWS ALBANIA, ARIANA TV etc.
Some of his performances in India :
? Sankardev Festival in Guwahati
? Sangeet Natak Academy,Sangeet Pratibha festival, Shillong
? All India National Integration Sammelan held in Ernakulam, Kerala
?Kelucharan Mahapatra Memorial Sangeet Sammelan atBhubaneswar
? Kal Ke Kalakar Sangeet Sammellan of Mumbai
? Sanskar Bharati Sangeet Samaroh at Jharkhand
? 9th Kalakshet
Click on the Get Widget link at the bottom of the widget shown on the Right Side.
Copy the code and Paste in into the HTML code of your site, The widget will be displayed in your Website.