I have been playing indian music instruments for over 20 years. Basically, a tabla player, I I had performed in many remarkable conferences.Contact Now
|I was of 16 years when for the first time I proved me by holding the 1st position at the North Bengal Golden Talent Contest, organised by H.M.V.(1994). Eminent vocalist Late Pt. A.T. Kanan and Vidushi Girija Devi was enthralled by my performances and gave me their blessings. While I was under the tutelage of the maestros of my hometown. I stood first in Yuva Utsav, organised by West Bengal Government. I was selected as a member of CCMA(Calcutta Cine Musicians' Academy) in 1998. That was a the root cause for me to leave my birth-place and coming to Kolkata for betterment and I started taking "talim"(tutorial) under Pt. Samar Saha(Itc,SRA) from 1999.
After stepping in Kolkata I performed in Uday Shankar Festival , Rabindra Sadan, organised by W.B Government.(2000 to 2009)
• I am a dedicated member of Sangeet Piyasi which is owned by my Guruji and performed in the Historical Festival organised by it in 2005. It was a milestone of my career. It is the first festival on tabla which continued for 8 days. It is a rare example in the history of musical conferences throughout the world. I performed in the presence of Pt. Arun Bhaduri, Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty, Pt. Kumar Bose,Pt. Budhaditya Mukherjee, Vidushi Girija Devi and the last but not the least, the legendary tabla maestro Late Pt. Kishen Maharaj. For the details of this historical ceremony and you may click here and check the event, I performed, too.
• My performance had been broadcast in Dooradarshan, Delhi. It was organised by U.G.C and Prof. Amita Dutt(Dean,R.B.U) was the main performer with whom I accompanied.
• I consider me to be lucky to get the chance to perform with the Kathak maestro Prof. Amita Dutt(Dean,R.B.U). I performed many a times with her. Some of those remarkable events are Sutanuti Parisad,Malda Classical Evening and Haldia Festival where two legends Ustad Amjad Ali Khan and Pt. Anindo Chatterjee were present.(2006)
• Dover Lane conference is one of the most remarkable classical conferences in India. I performed with Dance (Kathak) in 2007 at this festival, held at Uttam Manch.
• In Malda I performed as a solo player at Sabarang Festival. (2007)
• I accompanied with legend Biman Mukhopadhyay in 2009, organised by Raag-Anuraag (Kolkata).
I also performed in some other remarkable conferences in India like:-
1. Allahabad Prayag Sangeet Samiti Festival--- with dance and vocal (2004)
2. Puri Beach Festival --- with Sitar and Flute (2004)
3. Bombay[kal-ki-kalakar] --- with dance(2006)
4. Lucknow Festival--- with dance (2007)
5. Delhi Festival at National Museum ---with santoor (2007)
6. Punjab Yuva Utsab ---with dance [Indian Government] (2009)
7. All India Rashtriya Kathak Sangasthan, Lucknow---with dance (2009)
Click on the Get Widget link at the bottom of the widget shown on the Right Side.
Copy the code and Paste in into the HTML code of your site, The widget will be displayed in your Website.