[A] PERSONAL DETAILS:
1. Name : Darshita Babubhai Shah
2. Birth Date : 9th November, 1965
3. Address : 252, Manekbaug Society ,
Gate no - 11, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad -380015, Gujarat, INDIA.
4. Phone No. : ,98242-36684(M)
5. E-Mail : db_shah2001@yahoo .com, @hotmail.com
6. Physically handicapped (polio): 80% Affected on legs and
hands, with free mobility using
[B] EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Certificate in Computer from IGNOU with Distinction.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application From IGNOU.
• Advance Diploma in Computer Application from IGNOU.
• Bachelor in Computer Application.
• Master in Computer Application from IGNOU.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Web Designing.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
• B.Com From Gujarat University With First Class
• M.Com (Acc) From Gujarat University with Second Class.
• M.Com (stat) From Gujarat University with Second Class.
• Inter I.C.W.A.I with Second class.
• Bachelor in legislative law Gujarat University with Second Class.
• Advocate Gujarat University with Second Class.
• Master in legislative law Gujarat University with Second Class.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human resources management Distinctions with AHMEDABAD MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION.
• Diploma in food and nutrition from IGNOU.
1. Special Entries in Financial Accounting -1990 – by M. S.
2. Awareness event by Jagruti Foundation for differently able
Individual – 2005.
3. Creative Web Design by National Abilympic Association –
4. Creative Web Pages Designing by National Abilympic
Association – May’ 2006.
5. Abilympic a City, State level competition in
computer (Data Processing).
6. Abilympic a City, National level (Delhi)
competition in computer (Data Processing) in 14-16th Feb
7. English Text Processing – may 2006 by Abilympic
8. Website Designing by Webwala in Blind People’s
Association - 2nd March To 15th March 2007.
9. Right to Information Act by Ahmedabad Management
Association – Feb’ 2010
10. Shabdanjali for Poetry by Nirma - 21st Feb’ 2010.
11. Sensitization Programmed on Labour Laws Pertaining to
Women Worker by V. V. Giri National Labour Institute &
Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute – April’ 2009.
12. Leadership & Team Building by Blind People’s Asso. & Sense
International & European Union- Sep’ 2010.
13. Management Development Programmed on Financial
Management by Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Deve.
Institute – Oct’ 2010
|Projects in Computer
1. Website: free.7host03.com/gazal.
2. Website: www.nayanpancholi.com.
3. Super Market Management System in V.B., Oracle.
4. Library management system in V.B., Oracle.
5. Hotel management system in V.B., Oracle.
6. Making web video for ORIENT CLUB AHMEDABAD.
7. Make a presentation for Peace in motion for International
Peace day 21st sept 2007 to be sent to president of USA.
[D] WORK EXPERIENCES:
1. I worked with Mahila Sewa as account coordinator at Ahmedabad.
2. I worked as a visiting faculty with B.M. Institute, Computer, Ahmedabad.
3. I worked as a visiting faculty with Blind People Association, Computer, Ahmedabad.
4. I worked as a visiting faculty with Malhar Computer Center,
5. At present I’m giving private tuitions in computer (Part time).
6. Business Dyes and Chemical Om Enterprise.
7. I am working as an Accountant and administrative officer
with COMMAN WEALTH COMMERCIAL CORPORATION,
Ahmedabad (Part time).
8. Partner in B.N.CORPORATION.
9. Business Publication Om Publication.
10. Hon. Officer on special duty in Apang Manav Mandal.
11. Managing Trustee of Darshu Care Public Charitable Trust.
[E ] OTHER QUALIFICATIONS.
Intermediate in drawing from Gujarat state.
Intermediate in Sanskrit from Gujarat state.
5 exam passed in music (Vocal) from Bruhad sangit Vidhyalia
Learnt light vocal music from Niraj Parikh.
Learning light vocal music from Nayan Pancholi.
Learnt light vocal music from Hemdeep sharma.
1 month course in calligraphy.
Writing Geet, Garba, Ras and Gazal in HINDI and GUJARATI
Making Drawing and Painting.
Praveshika purna in music (Instrumental).
Written 1500 Poem in Gujarati.
Written 600 Poem in Hindi.
Associated With NGOs:
1. Darshu Care Public charitable Trust.
2. Apang manav mandal.
Hon. Officer on special duty since March’ 2008.
3. The Gujarat Cancer Society.
Hon. Recourses Mobilizer.
4. B. M. Institute.
5. Handicapped International.
6. Meet International.
7. Young star handicapped group.
8. Jagruti Foundation.
9. P.C.O Handicapped group.
11. Blind peoples association.
12. The Victoria Jubilee Hospital Trust.
[H] Achievements :
1. Received award from INDIA BOOK OF RECORDS. MOST
QUALIFIED WOMAN- 2012 ON 12-1-2012.
1. A. Received National award from LIMCA BOOK OF
RECORDS ( Most qualified woman in India) YEAR 2007 AND 2011.
1.B. Received National award from India Book of Records Helping Hands. Year 2012
2. Received TWO award from Young Star Handicapped
Group At 4-3-2007.
3. Received award from P.C.O Handicapped Group.
4. Received award from Handicapped association at 11-2-2007.
5. Received second prize from Indian Institute of Management
Rs: 5000/- and certificate for Ek samasya Ek samadhan on
9th November’ 2009. (IIM AHMEDABAD-INDIA)
6. Manekbaug Society gives special Honor on 11th Jan’ 2009.
and enter name in their record.
7. Received Gujarat government Award of Best Self Employee
2007 at 7th February’ 2009 from Vajubhaiwala.
8. Received Honor from Society for Physically Handicapped
SHAL and SILVER COIN on 8th Feb’2009.
9. Won Third Prize in Chess tournament on 22nd March’ 2009.
10. Received Honor from Mr. Ajitbhai Patel “mat
SHAL on 27th April’2009.
[I] Interviews Published In:
2. Times of India on 3rd Dec 2006, 6th jan 2008, 21st jan 2008
28th jan 2008.
3. Economic Times on 2003.
4. Rajasthan Patrika on 2003 and 4th Dec’ 2008.
5. Gujarat Samachar.
7. Divya Bhasker on 14th Nov 2006.
8. Sabla shishan.
10. Jai Hind.
11. Community world on 2006.
12. Ahmedabad management Association’s newsletter’ June 2007.
13. Divya Bhasker on 18th August 2005.
14. Divya Bhasker on 5th Dec 2006.
15. Divya Bhasker on 7th July 2007.
16. Sambhav Metro Ahmedabad on 15th Sept 2007 & 31st Oct
17. Interview published in ‘Divya Bhasker’ on 9th March 2008.
18. Interview published in DNA.
19. Interview published in RAJASTHAN PATRIKA on 4th
19. Interview published in Gujarat Samachar on 8th Feb’ 2009.
20. Photo published in Sandesh on 2nd April 2009.
21. Published interview in Gujarat Samachar on 19th June’
[J] Interviews Broadcast In:
1. Hindi poem recited in Akasvani Ahmedabad in 2003.
2. Radio Mirchhi 93.8 FM on 18th Nov 2006.
3. Urdu Gazal recited in urdu majlish in Aakashvani
4. Gazal Recited by Mr. Sahejad in MY FM 94.3 in MY
MEHFIL Dil Se prog. On 4th Jan’ 2009 .
5. Gazal Recited by Mamta in MY FM 94.3 in SWAR
GURJARI Dil Se prog. On 18th Jan’ 2009 .
6. Interview took by Mr. sahejad at 11th Feb’ 2010 in Vividh
[K] Interviews Telecast In:
a. Participate in Rasoi show on Dec 18, 2006 in E TV (Gujarati).
b. Zee Teleflimes Ltd on Feb 2007.
c. E TV (Gujarati). On March 2007.
d. Siti Cable on July 9,27, 2007, August 3,18,21, 2007 .
e. Biz TV 8th Feb’ 2009.
f. TV 9 8th Feb’ 2009.
g. Gujarat News 8th Feb’ 2009.
h. Focus Channel 9th Feb’ 2009.
i. CNBC channel 18th March’ 2009.
[L] Member In: -
1. Member in Gujarat Chamber of Commerce Ladies wing
2. Member in Orient Club (Ahmedabad).
3. Member in Gujarati Writers Association.
4. Member in Ahmedabad Mahila Federation.
5. Member in Awaj nari co-op saving society.
6. Invitee Committee Member in Apang manav mandal.
7. Member in Sahitya lok (Hindi poet book).
8. Member in M. J. library.
9. Member in Yuva unstoppable.
10. Member in WOMEN UNSTOPPABLE
11. Member in Disability Advocacy Group.